Comedy Club at the Civic Pub featuring Jacques Barrett
July 18 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $15 - $18
Jacques Barrett, Comedian. Actress. Writerer
The last 3 years has seen Jacques hone his stagecraft on the world stage with a tour stopping off in South East Asia, South Africa and Greater Europe (England isn’t that great but he was there)… All of this on top of a decade on the Australian club and festival circuit and Jacques has become a bona-fide international headliner.
• Ability to adapt and throw sharp, relentless comedy blows at any demographic.
• Effortless weaving of impersonations into social commentary.
• Lawn bowls.
• Ice cream
• Born. 1980 to 1980.
• Bachelor of Arts (Media Studies) 1997 to 1999
• 2Day Fm, Co-Host of The Wagon. 2005 to 2006
• Ralph TV, Channel 9, Field Reporter. 2007 to 2008.
• Zoo Magazine. Weekly Columnist. 2012 to 2016
Our Jacques leaves audiences laughing and thinking long after the curtains have closed.
Crushing shows and blowing minds the world over, he’s a master of the craft and not to be missed.
“Pretty damn impressive” – Timeout.
“Impeccable comic timing and an endearing quality that only few comics posses” – West Australian
Jacques will appear with local supports
Tickets are $15 online HERE or $18 at the door